Level 1 Courses
Fun and Educational
We offer short term floral courses to equip you with floristry skills from the fundamentals to advance progressive learning. Each course is curated with practical knowledge and tips to add value to experiential learning. Certificate will be awarded upon completion of each course.
Get in touch with us to learn more, or better yet, come by to experience this class first-hand. Call us for more information.
This series hopes to enliven the spirit of learning
and provide a healthy lifestyle by keeping one’s
mind and body active with sensory and cognitive skills.
This course will engage you with practical know-how
on the art of floral arrangement along with creative ideas.
Step-by-step demonstration and guidance
by the trainer will allow an enjoyable learning process
at a comfortable pace.
The small class size will provide each individual with more attention and guidance.
Delight your family and friends when you bring
back your very own creations.
• Recognise and use tools, equipment and floral hardware.
• Learn the technique to saturate floral foam.
• Recognise and identify various types of flowers and foliage.
• Learn and apply ‘Care and Handling’ techniques for flowers.
• Recognise colour harmonies.
• Create floral arrangements that can be gifted and displayed for everyday purpose and special occasions.
Duration of course:
4 lessons x 2 hours. Total 8 hours
$199 (with 7% GST)
*registration open to persons aged 50 years and above only.
Class is conducted in English.